Thursday, November 4, 2010

RECENTLY PUBLISHED SHORT STORY

I invite you to read my latest short story "In The Blink Of An Eye". It can be viewed at Christian Fiction Online Magazine. Click the link and let me know what you think:http://christianfictiononlinemagazine.com/InTheBlink.html

I guess this means I can add writer to my list of accomplishments. Wouldn't my second grade teacher be surprised. She said I had no real talent for writing. I guess the joke is on her. It's amazing how God works.

3 comments:

  1. Enjoyed your short story, and look forward to reading The Alex Chronicles. Best wishes in your writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracy, that was me, not my husband who posted that comment. Didn't realize he was signed into Google. Please delete it, if you can. I'll repost here:

    Enjoyed your short story, and look forward to reading The Alex Chronicles. Best wishes in your writing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patricia, I'm glad you liked the story. If you want a preview of the book check out the website and see which character you identify with. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete