Wednesday, October 5, 2011

STEVE JOBS



I was in the middle of writing when I got an email announcing the unfortunate passing of Apple Computer Icon and Co-Founder, Steve Jobs.

Those of you who know me, know I am an Apple junkie and loyalist. People say you are either a PC or a MAC person. I am proud to say, I am a MAC person. I was first exposed to the world of MAC when I worked in corporate America. But it wasn't until I had a major issue with my last PC that I rediscovered MACs. What convinced me to make the return? Customer Service. Apple has the best Customer Service. The staff is not only knowledgeable, but friendly and patient. It took me several visits to the Apple Store at South Coast Plaza before making the decision to convert.

Now my entire family is hooked.

Thanks to Steve Jobs and the Apple family for all their creative talent and the tools they've given us.

No comments:

Post a Comment