Saturday, November 12, 2011

Fantasy Work Space







I think I have always been searching for the perfect home office...and I've yet to find it. Well that's not exactly true. I have a great Parson's style desk with drawers I found at an antique store for $25.oo. I painted it black and it used to be the check out desk in my store. Then when I moved stores, it became my home work space. Unfortunately, it also serves as my night table as well.

Every time I see a beautiful desk in a bedroom, I dream of my space looking like that...spending hours there writing. Funny thing is, as much as I would like that, I do most of my writing on my laptop in bed or a desk in the family room. Maybe that's one of the things I should put on my goal list for 2012...a better home work space.

In the mean time, I'll continue dreaming about the possibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment