Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Reading Goal


Last year I set a reading goal for myself...a book a month. To some that may not seem like a lot, but I finished 2011 by reading 24 books. YEAH! Praise God! I surprised myself. Add to that my subscriptions to" Vogue, Bazaar, Marie Claire, Elle and House Beautiful. I just got tried typing that. What can I say, I like reading and gathering knowledge. So this year I've gotten bold and raised the ante on my minimum reading goal to 24 or 2 books per month. So far, I've completed three books and am simultaneously reading my fourth and fifth books. One book I will probably complete tomorrow and the other one probably by Monday. Reading is Fundamental.

Oh yeah, I forgot to include two of my own books. So when you add those in I've completed five so far this year with numbers six and seven just around the corner. So let's see how I finish the year.

Pick up or download a book. I'm working on making my first book available to you later this year...I'm typing that statement in faith. Happy reading.

1 comment: