Friday, May 27, 2011

SASSY, SINGLE & SATISFIED by Michelle McKinney Hammond


"Sassy, Single & Satisfied: Secrets
To Loving The Life You're Living"
by
Michelle McKinney Hammond

I found this book at Rite Aid, of all places. There was a small spin rack in the back of the store by the pharmacist, filled with Christian books.

I wasn't familiar with Michelle McKinney Hammond, but after reading this book, I have become a huge fan. This book really made me think. It gave me tremendous insight on figuring out what I want, what God wants from me and it helped me to see God in a different way. I think I really fell deep in love with God after reading this book. It's directed at single women, but I recommend it for everyone.

Written like a devotional, it's a quick read. I think I read this book in less than a week. I'm searching for more books by Michelle because I like the way she breaks down the Single Christian life.

No comments:

Post a Comment