Thursday, January 31, 2013

Createspace

Another step closer to launching my writing career.  Today or last night I set up my Createspace account.  I thought once I did that, it was going to bring it's other friend KDP  with it.  No...that's another friend have I invite to the self-publishing party.  I'm sure there a few others have to invite as well, but these seem to be the main two guests.  In the beginning it all seems a little intimidating, but it's all part of the process.  Next step is to complete the formatting.  Oh yeah, and while all of this is going on, I still have a book to complete, I have to tweak my second book and get it ready for my editor.  I already apologized to her for book two.  Those characters are a handful, but fun.  Plus I have a magazine to edit and another business to run.  And I just signed up for another helps ministry at church.  And I set a goal to be more disciplined this year.  That in it's own right is major work.

Why did I want to self-publish?  Oh, that's right, I wanted control.




No comments:

Post a Comment